The NOCRC has many positions for which we are actively recruiting. Please see below for a position listings, job descriptions, and instructions on how to apply.
For more information on these jobs, please contact Ms. Jesse Crete, NOCRC AEBG Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
AEBG Senior Research & Planning Analyst
In partnership with the NOCRC Adult Education Block Grant initiative, the North Orange County Community College District is now hiring a classified AEBG Senior Research & Planning Analyst for North Orange Continuing Education (NOCE).
Under general direction, leads, oversees, and participates in the more complex and difficult work of staff responsible for planning, conducting, and presenting research and analysis of institutional data related to the development and assessment of college programs, services, activities, enrollment patterns and planning and accreditation related projects; designs and executes complex research studies; and provides technical assistance to campus and District staff in the areas of program evaluation, assessment, and analysis; coordinates the work of the Research Analysts and other staff as needed to accomplish the objectives of the office. This is a 12-month, full-time position (40 hours per).
Minimum Qualifications include:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with a major in statistics, mathematics, social science research, economics, or related field.
- Minimum four years of increasingly responsible research analysis and program evaluation experience including experience in the collection, analysis, reporting, and presentation of research data.
- Commitment to diversity. All applicants must have demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty and staff.
Desirable Qualification include:
- Knowledge of research methodologies to achieve institutional research objectives
- Knowledge of Adult Education Block Grant
- Knowledge of Database Management
- Knowledge of noncredit, Title II, WIOA, and basic skills initiatives
- Knowledge of community college structure
- Experience reviewing/preparing projects
- Experience working in the California Community College (CCC) system or Higher Education
To Apply and/or for More Information (including the job description), please visit the NOCCCD's Jobs Page at the following link: https://nocccd.peopleadmin.com/postings/2739
Position closes October 05, 2017