The NOCRC has many positions for which we are actively recruiting. Please see below for position listings, job descriptions, and instructions on how to apply.
Adult Education Block Grant Director
The North Orange County Regional Consortium for Adult Education is excited to be hiring the Adult Education Block Grant Director. The person hired for this role will work closely with the NOCRC Executive Committee and SCE's Provost as well as other consortium staff to lead the Regional Comprehensive Plan and its strategies.
The Adult Education Block Grant Director is full-time salaried, 12-month administrative position.The salary range is $111,121 - $140,603 annually.
Under the direction of the Provost, School of Continuing Education, this position is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and supervisory duties related to the functions and activities of the Adult Education Block Grant and other assigned programs or projects.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Possession of a master's degree from a regionally accredited institution and at least one (1) year of formal training, internship or leadership experience reasonably related to the assignment.
- Commitment to diversity. All applicants must have demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty and staff.
Desired Qualifications include:
- Possession of a master’s degree in a field related to education, leadership, or educational administration
- Management experience in education (minimum 2 years) including team-building, mentorship, marketing, and program advocacy
- Experience with educational program development and administration, specifically in capacity-building, fostering engagement, and cultivating innovation
- Experience with creating financial reports at local and state levels
- Experience with leading multi-agency groups to reach consensus in long and short-term planning
To Apply and/or For More Information (including the job description), please visit the NOCCCD’s Jobs Page at the following link: https://nocccd.peopleadmin.com/postings/2866
Position closes Friday, March 2, 2018