Basic Skills Special Projects Manager
The North Orange County Regional Consortium for Adult Education through the Adult Education Block Grant (AEBG) is recruiting for a Basic Skills Special Projects Manager.
The Basic Skills Special Projects Manager is a full-time, 40-hour per week, temporary position. The salary is day rate of $250/day.
Minimum Qualifications include:
1. Possession of Bachelor's degree in a related area (Social Science, Humanities, Mathematics, Natural Science) and at least two years' experience in administering specified projects or similar projects.
2. Experience with managing project budgets and maintaining appropriate records and logs.
1. Possession of a master's degree in education or educational administration.
2. Experience teaching in programs designed for adults and diverse populations.
3. Experience with educational program curriculum development and/or administration.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
5. Effective oral and written communication skills.
Position requires a valid California Driver’s License. Employees must certify that personal vehicles are covered by automobile insurance as required by California Law (Board Policy 6010, Section 4.0).
For more information regarding this position, please view the flyer and job description links down below.
To Apply: Email the following to Ms. Margie Abab at MAbab@NOCE.edu
1. A cover letter describing how you meet the required education, qualifications and experience related to this position.
3. Transcripts with degree posted (may be unofficial
4. Minimum of 3 references and their contact information
5. A commitment to diversity statement
Applicants must provide all requested materials per the instructions above to be considered.
Position closes at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 27, 2018.