The NOCRC has many positions for which we are actively recruiting. Please see below for current openings.
Career Pathways Specialist
The North Orange County Regional Consortium for Adult Education through the California Adult Education Program (CAEP) is recruiting for a Career Pathways Specialist
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college/university with relevant course work in human resources, public relations, business administration, behavioral or social sciences, or related field.
- Two years of increasingly responsible experience and/or training in workforce development, student support, career advising, job development, and/or business services.
Experience using career related assessments and online inventory tools.
Experience facilitating small and large group workshops and/or training events.
Experience working in or with Career Technical Education/Career Education programs.
Experience working in, or with community-based organizations and other related non-profit organizations that assist individuals who are unemployed/underemployed, disconnected youth, foster youth, high school dropouts, homeless, offenders, live in low socioeconomic areas, individuals with disabilities, English language learners, immigrants, veterans, or older adults with meeting employment goals.
Experience working in a career center, counseling department, or workforce centers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Position requires a valid California Driver’s License. Employees must certify that personal vehicles are covered by automobile insurance as required by California Law (Board Policy 6010, Section 4.0)
For more information regarding this position, please view the job description here.
To apply, please email the following to Roxanna Soto at email@example.com.
1. A cover letter describing how you meet the required education, qualifications, and experience related to this position.
3. Transcripts with degree posted (may be unofficial)
4. List of a minimum of 3 references and their contact information
Applicants must provide all requested materials per the instructions above to be considered.
Position closes at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 14th 2019